7 fears about Robots and Artificial Intelligence


Some of the fears we have about AI (Artificial Intelligence) and robots.

1- ¿Is my girlfriend human? That someday robots will have so human "look alike", that we will not differentiate them from real humans.
2- My robot is better than my other friends. That someday robots will be so perfectly adaptable that people will prefer its company to that of a real human (or animal).
3- I lost my job to a Robot. That someday Robots will replace completely the human labor, creating an unprecedent unemployment crisis.

Robot



4- My robot-half decided to stay awake all nigh long. That someday bionics enhanced humans, will lost part of their "humanity"
5- Run! HAL has become crazy! The robots or computers will revolt against humanity (Even to prevent human race own extinction)
6- SPX-35 is my favorite author. That Robots will have not only best physical or intellectual abilities than humans, but such sensibility level that even the concept of "human nature" must be reviewed.
7- It´s not my fault, It´s my computer´s. That someday the computers will take all the important (and not so important) decisions of everyone and the brain will decline irreversibly.

Comments